My name is Carine, I am a HCPC-registered music therapist and a qualified yoga teacher.
In 2010 I qualified as a music therapist and soon after started working in different settings and in private practice. When I later trained as a yoga teacher, I became interested in exploring complimentary ways of combining the benefits of both.
Over the years elements from different fields became established in my work and in my therapeutic approach I like to draw on the science and philosophies from music therapy, mindfulness, ecotherapy, and yoga. My aim is to work with people in a multi-dimensional way, as to best encourage personal growth and development.
- MA Music Therapy, Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- BSc Psychology & Music, Leeds University
- GIM fellow, FAMI
- HCPC and BAMT registered
- Diploma in animal-assisted therapy
- 200hrs Yogacampus
- Restorative Yoga intensive (Judith Lasater)
- Yoga Nidra Intensive (Rod Stryker)
- Yoga for insomnia and sleep recovery (Lisa Sanfilippo)
- Special Yoga (Jo Manuel)
- Yoga for stress and anxiety (Lisa Kaley-Isley)